Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hey, It's 2013

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted. Not much of a current blogger. IM CDA 2012 was better than 2011. I'm never going to be "fast." My only hope of reaching Kona is to outlast people. Maybe in my 70s I'll make it. But the plan is to do one 140.6 a year for the foreseeable future.

I'm back in early season mode. I've signed up for Wildflower, IM CDA, and as a team for Challenge Penticton. Of those three the only one I'm certain (as I can be) I'm doing is IM CDA. I changed jobs this year so I'm not sure what time I'll be able to get off.

This year I'm adding Crossfit to the training. I like it and last year when I was feeling fatigued I would choose the strength training to skip. Hopefully changing to Crossfit will keep my interest.

Here's to a great 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment